I'm Giorgio Genovese, a long-time enduro rider first on off-road motorcycles and then on mountain bikes, in 2013 I became a Guide of the National Mountain Bike Academy.
More than thirty years of experience and knowledge of the paths and trails of the Taro and Ceno Valleys made available, mainly but not only, to those who prefer the ALL-MOUNTAIN.
I am available for accompanying service for mountain bike excursions, both muscular and pedal assisted. Our areas offer many opportunities to enthusiasts: Mountain Bike (All disciplines: Downhill, Enduro, Cross Country, etc.), Racing Bike (roads practically free from cars, you can travel kilometers without meeting), Enduro Motorcycles and Motorbike Tourism You can spend wonderful days among the numerous paths of our Monte Pelpi, Monte Penna, Molinatico, Monte Zuccone, Monte Barigazzo, etc ..
Upon arrival of the participants I will carry out a short briefing where I will analyze and verify the level of experience, preparation and the bike in order to offer a "tailor-made" excursion, both in terms of difficulty and duration.
Minors under the age of 16 are not allowed unless accompanied by a parent who will also follow him during the outings. Open to all!
The only advice we would like to give, to those who are not registered or do not have their own accident insurance, is to activate MULTISPORT sports insurance for all sports via App and SMS from their mobile phone. It can also be activated only on the day of the excursion or sporting event.
For info and costs follow the link
Drive responsibly and, if you are intoxicated (with emotions), DO NOT let a friend drive!
The completion of a self-certification relating to the state of health may be required. It is advisable to make an appointment with a minimum notice of 1 day
Stages and Courses
Driving technique, set up, basic mechanics and small tips to optimize performance and get the best out of your MTB raids.
The appointment is divided between bike rides, with driving exercises, and moments in the workshop for basic mechanics at Tolasudolsa R&B in Sambuceto (PR). Participation does not provide for the release of any qualification, it is pure personal growth.
Minimum Requirements Required: Minimum Requirements Required:
- Certificate (valid) of medical examination attesting the fitness to practice sports or a valid competitive license are required to obtain the necessary insurance coverage - The exits during the stage concern the All-Mountain discipline and it is therefore recommended to use bicycles with at least 130mm fork, bi-suspension, in good condition and properly rubberized
- Clothing and equipment must be adequate and suitable for all weather conditions / seasons
- Full-face helmet and harness are not mandatory. Open helmet, gloves and knee pads are required. The other protections are at the discretion and according to personal habit
- Basic and dedicated equipment is required (water bottle, pump, inner tube, levers, backpack or water bottle, jumper, dropout, etc.).
- disposable gloves and mask for personal use, especially necessary during the period of coexistence with the Coronavirus.
The number of participants is from a minimum of 1 to a maximum of 4, to provide maximum availability and assistance. Minors under the age of 16 are not allowed unless accompanied by a parent who will also follow him during the outings
Dear friends / lovers of 2 wheels, you just have to put yourself in the saddle or in the car and reach us to verify that what we have proposed is true ... and do not forget the interesting rates that Tolasudolsa R&B offers for stays during all year round
- 17,00€ – 27,00€
The Services we can offer:
- 17,00€ – 27,00€